For our country to reach the right destination, it must get on the right track. The USA needs an uncompromising Christian Constitutionalist party to provide true statesmen for all political offices, such as our Founders envisioned.
The Christian Party…
Now, that’s the ticket!
Principles of the Christian Party of America
1. 100 % Pro-Life, Pro-Liberty, and Pro-Private Property Ownership.
2. Complete National Sovereignty for the USA.
3. Maintain Strong National Defense of the actual interests of the United States, only. With this Secure Our Borders, Interior, Language, and Culture, as well as Embrace Fair Trade Policy.
4. Return the Rule of Law to Our Nation – ending the Rule of Prominent Personalities and Unaccountable Entities that, currently, dominates.
5. Truly Constitutional, Limited Government – at all levels - according to the principles of Strict Construction and Original Intent.
6. Restore All Constitutional Rights and Protections to Citizens. US Constitutional Rights are, only, for Actual Citizens of the USA.
7. Restore Home Rule and States’ Rights and Sovereignty.
8. Rescind the 16th (concerning the Federal Personal Income Tax) and 17th (concerning the way U.S. Senators are elected) Amendments.
9. Eliminate all Taxes Other than Those Permitted in the Original Constitution and Practiced by the Nation’s Founders.
10. End Unconstitutional Government Spending -- and the Federal Reserve System -- and Return to Sound, Backed Money.
11. Congressional Reform.
12. Good Character, as determined by observed behavior, on the Part of Those in Public Office, based on the standards of our Judeo-Christian heritage.
The Christian Party of America’s Full Member Pledge
I affirm, acknowledge, understand, and accept that as a Full Member (having internal rights in the Christian Party of America [hence, CPA] to vote in CPA matters, to seek and hold Party office, and to stand for political candidacy on the Party’s ticket) of the CPA, I must and do affirm my belief in:
1. The Holy Bible composed of the Old and New Testaments in their original text (which is inerrant), is the one, only, and complete body of Holy Scriptures. The Holy Scriptures
are inspired by God, the Holy Spirit. 2. The one and only God is the God revealed in the Bible as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (the Holy Trinity) and in the perfect, sinless
God-Man, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus is God, the Son, and the only-begotten Son of God, as well as the Son of Man and the Christ. His human body was conceived by the Holy
Spirit in Mary’s womb and He is virgin-born. Also, He is God from everlasting to everlasting. Further, during His First Advent, the Lord Jesus Christ manifested his Divine authority and power by performing miracles that, only, God can perform. 3. Salvation is only received by God’s grace through acceptance of Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior,
Who died on the Cross for our sins and rose from the dead, overcoming sin, death, and Hell. He ascended into Heaven and lives forever to make intercession for His own. The Lord Jesus Christ will physically return to earth in His Second Coming. 4. Jesus Christ will judge the living and the dead – His saints (for rewards, having eternal, blissful life)
and the lost (for punishments in eternal damnation). He will, also, judge the nations. 5. God is love and desires for lost sinners (that is, everyone who has not placed “saving”
faith in Jesus Christ) to repent (experience a “change of heart”) and turn to Christ (that is, trust in Christ for salvation).
Also, I affirm that I have placed my personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (cited in this pledge) alone for salvation from my sins and, thus, have eternal life in Him. Further, I affirm my belief that God is the Source of all true liberty and that I embrace the principles of true liberty.
Finally, I affirm that I am not a member of or under the influence of any secret and/or semi-secret organization(s) and/or other association(s) that favor(s) transnational
government other than that which the Lord Jesus Christ will visibly establish on earth upon His manifest return from Heaven, or that disagrees with any of the aforementioned truths.
The aforementioned represents core values of the CPA, which cannot be repealed or altered.
I certify this, my pledge, this _________ day of ___________________, in the year of our Lord _____ by affixing my own true signature _____________________________________ of my own free will and with the full knowledge and understanding of my action of so doing.
Jesus is Lord. We will have no king, but King Jesus!
“Full Member” Annual Dues is $29.95 per year. *Make out checks and money orders to “Christian Party of America”.
Christian Party of America
218 Chesterfield Circle
Waxahachie, Texas 75165
Thank you for joining and for your support! Please, contact us, soon.